Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Confession Tuesday

The night is slipping by quickly so let's get this over....

Dear Reader:  It's been a week since my last confession. A week in which I've gotten back to writing or a reasonable facsimile thereof.

Writing took a back seat to a variety of other things the week before last.  I confess that I haven't been writing the best stuff but writing - even doing so poorly beats not writing. I'm maybe starting to hit my stride again. Just need to keep pushing through.

The surprise Maples in my back yard are starting to turn deep shades of red. Rich colors and every fall I confess I get an adrenalin rush when I see this change in color.

Went for a walk tonight with the dogs. I confess I always want to go for a walk until... until I start walking. Go figure. The exercise was good but the weather was also very nice. When it starts getting colder that's when it gets really tough.

I confess paying $3.19 a gallon for gas this morning was ALMOST exciting. I feel however it's a momentary blip in the future of gassing up my car.

Not much more to share tonight... Till next Tuesday - hang tight.


No comments: